Quite possibly the most-loved whitewater oar blade out there!
The DyneLite Oar Blade is the lightest whitewater-proven blade made. Carbon fiber is laid over a laminated Douglas Fir core resulting in an oar blade that is stiff, super tough, and incredibly light. The edges are reinforced with our Dynel and Kevlar ProTip for extra protection against the rocks.
- Carbon fiber and laminated Douglas Fir wood oar blade
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade varnish.
- TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail-safe connection to your oar that won't silt up, rattle, or jam.
- Comes standard with ProTip - super tough Dynel/Kevlar blade tip protection.
- Three blade styles:
DyneLite Narrow blade dimensions:
6" W x 30" L
DyneLite Wide blade dimensions:
7" W x 30" L
DyneLite Shoal Cut blade dimensions:
8.5" W x 30" L (measured at the belly)
- DyneLite Narrow blade dimensions:
- TiteSet mount options (See diagram):
- 1 5/8" Standard diameter (Titeset Screw measures 6" from top of blade.)
- 1 3/4" Large diameter (Titeset Screw measures 4" from top of blade.)
- Solid Mount Option (Please call for special instructions and ordering.)
- Compatible with Sawyer PoleCat and MX oar shafts as well as most other composite shafts.
DYNELITE EXTRA DUTY (XD)
Extra Duty blades have an extra layer of carbon fiber reinforcement and full perimeter Dynel/Kevlar ProTip protection. Available on Narrow and Wide styles only.