The Werner Powerhouse Fiberglass Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle is the go-to paddle for kayakers seeking the highest level of performance from their river running paddle. The Powerhouse bent shaft paddle has a full carbon shaft to provide a lighter swing weight improving on an already great paddle. Comfortable indexing ensures your hands find home on the shaft with no problems.
If you are looking for a paddle that will give you the extra power you need to stick your line, you need this paddle!
Looking for a lighter paddle? Check out the Werner Carbon Powerhouse.
Werner Powerhouse Fiberglass Bent Shaft Features:
- Full-sized blades are ideal for well-conditioned paddlers; our largest premium river running blade shape.
- Optimized flex and strength.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades.
- Dihedral allows for smooth forward and directional paddling.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement
- Surface Area: 720 sq cm
- Blade Length x Width: 48 x 20cm
- Weight for 197cm Neutral Bent Shaft: 1070g/37.75oz
- 30 degree feather
- Right-hand control
- class III
Powerful and light
It’s awesome. Buy at least two
We agree - get two! Thanks for your review, Matthew!
A good paddle for women too
I have used the Werner Powerhouse for about 8 years - I am a 60 yo woman - 5’8” 134 lbs. The reviews tended toward recommending the Sherpa for women, but I have found the powerhouse to work well for me in class III + water
Great paddle! Big blades, solid construction. Right amount of flex. Can't go wrong with one of these.
Werner powerhouse paddles have always been my favorite - glad I finally have my own
Best Paddle yet in my career
good stuff, light as feather. power stroke