The Werner Powerhouse Straight Shaft Fiberglass Kayak Paddle is Werner's largest, most powerful river running blade design. The Powerhouse excels on creeks and rivers and is ideal for larger or well conditioned paddlers.
Looking for a more responsive stroke? Check out the Werner Carbon Powerhouse.
Werner Powerhouse Straight Shaft Fiberglass Features:
- Large blades, great for creeking and river running.
- Balanced blade design and stroke.
- Powerful and smooth from catch to release.
- Lightweight and responsive.
- Surface Area: 720 sq cm
- Blade Length x Width: 48 x 20cm
- Weight for 197cm Straight Shaft: 999g/35.25oz
- 30 degree feather
- Right-hand control
Super solid paddle
I have been using this paddle for a couple months now and it has beaten my expectations. Coming from an AT Eddy, the Powerhouse was much lighter and even felt stiffer. So far I have taken this down Bailey, Green River Narrows, Poudre Narrows, Upper Yough, and multiple runs down Gore, and on all runs the Powerhouse has held up a lot of use and abuse with little to no notable damage.