The Werner Stikine Bent Shaft Paddle is the ultimate mid-size creek and river running paddle. The Stikine's blades are the same medium size as the Sherpa's, but use Werner's 'Performance Core' technology to create a paddle that feels weightless in the water. The Neutral Bent Shaft allows for proper paddling ergonomics to give you the edge you need to hit your line.
Looking for other Werner Performance Core Paddles? Check out the Werner Sho-gun or the Double Diamond.
Werner Stikine Bent Shaft Paddle Features:
- Mid-sized river running blades are well balanced and fit the widest range of paddlers
- Optimized flex and strength
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes
- Dihedral allows for smooth forward and
- Carbon, Foam Core
- Size: 46x19.5cm
- 680 sq cm
- Carbon Neutral Bent Shaft
- 30 Degree Feather
- Right-hand control
- 1049g (37oz) at 197cm