The Dagger Katana 9.7 kayak is designed for the adventurer who is interested in the whitewater lifestyle as well as the expedition style multi-water trips, but who doesn't want to limit their kayaking adventures only to whitewater, the Katana is designed with confidence, flexibility and comfort in mind on flat or up to class III whitewater. The Katana was designed to inspire confidence in the paddler with a balanced rocker profile for speed on the flat and maneuverability in whitewater. The hull for initial stability while the beveled and flared side-walls create secondary stability. The rounded stern deck shape, taken from the classic Mamba design, sheds water easily, making it forgiving in moving water. The Katana also offers a more spacious cockpit than traditional whitewater designs for a less confining feeling.
Dagger Katana 9.7 Kayak Features:
- Roto-Molded storage wall that also supplies additional structure (Includes soft case storage bags)
- Removable BHFB Plate maximizes the storage area in the bow
- Hatch and skeg placement maximizes the storage area in the stern
- Contour Ergo Seating (leg lifter, hip pads, back & seat padding)
- Drain Plug that drains from the cockpit
- Rocker profile balanced for speed and maneuverability
- This is an over-sized item and shipped via Freight LTL to a commercial address.