The NRS Otter 150 is an excellent all-purpose 15' raft for the paddler who enjoys quality and versatility. Pennel-Orca material provides Hypalon-level quality and abrasion resistance, and keeps this 15-footer incredibly light at only 131 pounds. The Otter 150 is speedy and maneuverable with its 29" bow and stern kick, and non-diminished tube design gives you stability in rapids and exceptional punching power through big hits. A 94" straight run gives you plenty of space for a three or four bay frame, or can load up for a day trip and take up to 11 paddlers as a crew boat. For the weekend warrior and beyond, this raft is an excellent jack of all trades!
- NRS Otter Series Rafts provide outfitter-grade performance that the private boater can afford.
- 20" tubes and 7' width provide the stability, control and maneuverability difficult rivers demand.
- 94" maximum frame length gives you room to pack everything, including the kitchen sink.
- Pile in up to 11 paddlers with optional third thwart.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- HD40 floor armor on the bottoms of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||41/1100|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||41/1100|
|Number of D-rings:||12|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Center Compartment Width:||45"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||66"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||94"|
|Warranty:||7 Years Retail, 4 Years Commercial|
Pro Tip: The Otter 150 is the largest boat in the Otter Series, and for most private boaters, its the ideal choice over the E-150. The NRS E-Series is the same design as the Otter Series, but features four outer chambers instead of three, and other durability additions that commercial operators demand. Otters will last just as long as E-series in the hands of a private owner, as they wont get the wear and tear that most commercial rafts are subjected to. That said, the three chamber design makes this boat less-ideal than the E-150 if you are running near capacity most of the time you are using your boat.