- The Outlaw 140 gives you the air volume and stability for big loads and big water while still feeling manageable on smaller technical streams.
- The STAR Outlaw Series combines classic raft designs with modern materials and construction for premium performance you can afford.
- STAR rafts and catarafts are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Heavy-duty tube and floor material shrugs off encounters with rocks and the wear and tear that comes with years of adventures.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes, plus extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes for added protection.
- Comes with two removable thwarts with room to add a third thwart for up to six paddlers, plus a guide in the stern.
- The BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- The floor insert also attaches to the self-bailing bottom using the BAT system.
- Includes twelve 1.5" stainless steel D-rings and four carry handles.
- Three separate air chambers in the outer tube keep you afloat in the event of a puncture.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation valves ensure trouble-free performance.
- High-pressure hand pump required to fully inflate the drop-stitch floor.
- Includes repair kit.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
Length: 14' 1"
Width: 7' 3"
Weight: 143 lbs.
Tube Diameter: 22"
Number of Thwarts: 2
Bow Kick: 30"
Stern Kick: 30"
Number of Air Chambers: 6
Valve Type: Leafield - C7
Self Bailing: Yes
Type of Material: PVC
Weight/Denier of Tube Material: 52/2000
Weight/Denier of Floor Material: 52/2000
Bottom Wear Patch: 68/4000
Number of D-rings: 12
Number of Handles: 4
Center Compartment Width: 43"
Suggested NRS Frame Width: 66"
Maximum Frame Length: 83"
Repair Kit: Yes
Warranty: 5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial