The Kokatat Women's OM Dry Top is made with the latest GORE-TEX Pro material that makes a lighter, more rugged and durable dry top. The ŌM is Kokatat's most advanced dry top to date. It features a new pattern for improved fit and mobility as well as latex gaskets with neoprene punch through cuffs on the neck and wrists and a self-draining pocket on the left shoulder. The ŌM has a lightweight GORE-TEX Pro inner skirt as part of its adjustable double tunnel waist featuring Ariaprene, a sustainable alternative to neoprene, and provides an infinitely adjustable perfect fit.
- GORE-TEX Pro fabric
- Latex neck gaskets with neoprene punch through collar
- Latex wrist gasket with neoprene punch through cuff
- Dual-adjustable outer skirt incorporates “hook & loop” compatible Ariaprene
- Lightweight GORE-TEX Pro inner skirt
- Self-draining, zippered sleeve pocket with key lanyard
Dry Suits, Dry Tops, and Dry Pants and more!
A necessity for any cold weather or cold water paddling. While a hefty investment, we only stock dry wear we know will last you for years of use with proper care.Shop now
Gore-Tex vs. Propretary Waterproofing
What are the real differences between Gore-Tex and proprietary waterproofing materials?