The Sawyer Laminated Fir Wood Oar Blade (Lam Fir) is a lightweight yet very tough and durable whitewater blade. The laminated fir core is reinforced at the edges by solid Northern Ash and a metal spline in the tip to increase durability and impact resistance. The Lam Fir blade saves weight over other wooden blades like the Smoker WW Blade (Ash), providing a smoother and easier stroke.
Standard size - 30" length for 1 5/8" diameter oar shaft
- Solid Laminated Douglas Fir and Northern Ash Wood Oar Blade
- Epoxy-Metal mesh spline embedded in the tip for increased impact resistance.
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine-grade varnish.
- TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail-safe connection to your oar that won't silt up, rattle, or jam.
- Comes standard with ProTip - super tough Dynel/Kevlar blade tip protection.
- Blade dimensions: 6" W x 30" L
- Average blade weight: 3 lbs
- TiteSet mount options:
- 1 5/8" Standard diameter (Titeset Screw measures 6" from top of blade.)
- Compatible with Polecat and MXS oar shafts as well as most other composite shafts.
Have you been looking for a TiteSet tool? Check out the Sawyer TiteSet Keychain!