The versatile NRS Otter 140 has earned its place at the top of the list among the most popular crafts-of-choice for private boaters! With an Otter 140, you’re ready to take on pretty much any adventure the river throws your way; whether you are loading up with 8 paddlers for a rowdy day trip, embarking on a week-long oar-rig trip down a wilderness river, or heading out to your favorite fishing section. Modular frame components from NRS make swapping out your rig for different activities quick and efficient, so you're ready for the next trip down the river in no time! Made with Hypalon-equivalent Pennel Orca material, the NRS Otter 140 boasts lighter weight and superior abrasion resistance versus PVC rafts, and will last several decades when well cared for. Needless to say, if you’re looking for one boat to do it all for years to come, look no further than the Otter 140!
- NRS Otter Series Rafts provide outfitter-grade performance that the private boater can afford.
- 20" tubes and 7' outer width provide the stability, control and maneuverability difficult rivers demand.
- 82" maximum frame length will accommodate an NRS Bighorn II Raft Frame with room for a dry box, cooler and rowing seat.
- Will seat 8-9 paddlers with optional third thwart.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- HD40 floor armor on the bottoms of the tubes guards your boat against the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings give plenty of tie-down points for frame and gear.
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||41/1100|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||41/1100|
|Number of D-Rings:||12|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Center Compartment Width:||45"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||66"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||82"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|