The STAR High Five Self-Bailing Raft buys more fun per dollar than any other raft on the market. This little R2-R4 beast is the perfect charger for paddling rivers with your friends or add a frame for a rowing/fishing setup that you can still transport in the back of a truck.
- Ideal for 2-4 paddlers who want to challenge themselves on technical whitewater, or you can row it on smaller streams where larger boats can't go.
- Diminishing tubes punch through waves and create more room in the bow and stern compartments.
- A 4" thick drop-stitch floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi for stiff and responsive whitewater performance.
- One removable thwart with three thwart positions let you set up the boat to suit your paddle crew.
- STAR rafts and catarafts are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Heavy-duty tube and floor material shrugs off encounters with rocks and the wear and tear that comes with years of adventures.
- Wear patches on the tops of the tubes add a layer of protection plus better traction for paddlers seated on the tubes.
- The BAT system (Batten Attachment Thwart) lets you easily add, move or remove thwarts. The floor insert also attaches to the self-bailing bottom using the BAT system.
- Four separate air chambers in the outer tube keep you afloat in the event of a puncture.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation valves ensure trouble-free performance.
- Includes ten 1.5" stainless steel D-rings and two carry handles.
- High-pressure hand pump required to fully inflate the drop-stitch floor.
- Includes repair kit.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||16.5"|
|Number of Thwarts:||1|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||52/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||52/2000|
|Bottom Wear Patch:||62/4000|
|Number of D-rings:||10|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||28"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||48"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||50"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
|Notes:||NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.
4 Awesome Rafting Runs in Colorado
Narrowing down the best whitewater rafting runs in Colorado is a subjective endeavor and really based on what type of river trip you're looking to have. That said, our paddling experts who have rafted most, if not all, of the Colorado classics have come up with a list of 4 rafting sections which are so worth a lap!Read the blog