- The 15-foot Outlaw 150 adds a foot of length to the popular Outlaw 140, allowing for a longer frame with room for extra cooler or drybox, more casting area for anglers, or more paddlers on your day-trip.
- The STAR Outlaw Series combines classic raft designs with modern materials and construction for premium performance you can afford.
- STAR rafts and catarafts are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Heavy-duty tube and floor material shrugs off encounters with rocks and the wear and tear that comes with years of adventures.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes, plus extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes for added protection.
- Floor insert attaches to the self-bailing bottom with a secure and easy-to-use batten system.
- Comes with two removable thwarts with room to add a third thwart for up to six paddlers, plus a guide in the stern.
- The BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- The floor insert also attaches to the self-bailing bottom using the BAT system.
- Includes twelve 1.5" stainless steel D-rings and four carry handles.
- Three separate air chambers in the outer tube keep you afloat in the event of a puncture.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation valves ensure trouble-free performance.
- High-pressure hand pump required to fully inflate the drop-stitch floor.
- Includes repair kit.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.